Buying & Staking
Staking & Farming
The Staking Pool is a house pool that accepts bets in LFI and serves to secure the protocol. The pool is incentivised with LFI rewards from the staking rewards multi-sig.
- The cooldown period is 7 days for the LFI House Pool / Safety Module by default.
- Other house pools don't have a cool-down period by default. After the cooldown period is complete, you have a 7-day window where you can unstake.
- Other House Pools (USDC, wBTC, and wETH) do not have a cooldown and unstake window activated by default, although this feature can be activated by the staking rewards multisig wallet.
- Each house pool has a different LFI reward allocation. These rewards are dynamic and can be modified by the staking rewards multi-sig wallet.
- For transparency: The staking rewards multisig wallet will have access to modify these parameters on-chain,. i.e,. the cooldown period & unstaking period rewards for pools and activating or deactivating cooldown period requirement.